Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday NaturalArtist.com

In the chaos of what is now my new life over the past few months, it never even dawned on me that my baby NaturalArtist.com is turning 10 years old. (And yes, she is truly my baby, as I have created every inch of her with thousands of hours of work.) As I renewed my domain name once again, the start date caught my eye, Oct. 4, 2000. Wow!

There have been many changes over the past 10 years. NaturalArtist.com has seen 4 different versions and has recently been completely redone.

The site showcases fair trade goods like natural jewelry and more of my artwork, which is set up to be expanded upon soon.

Come celebrate our birthday with us and receive FREE SHIPPING on Oct. 4, 2009 on all orders over $30 shipped to an address in the United States.

Come on by and check out the New NaturalArtist.com!

I would love to hear what you think of the new site.

No comments: